Do you want to get fit, have more energy, and boost your confidence and self-esteem?
Hi, my name’s Nick Forgham. I’m going to share some Black Belt secrets that will massively boost your fitness, your health and even your wealth!
Did you know that most people want to be fitter, feel healthier and sadly rarely get to live the life they once dreamed of?
Here’s the problem you face: you’re worried about whether you’re good enough to succeed. You know you need to change something, but you don’t know what.
Which means you could live a lifetime of regret, always under-achieving in your relationships and in business. The dreams you once had will start to fade and become just a distant memory.
Luckily for you there is a solution. Let me introduce you to the Learn Karate programme, which will get you fit and toned, teach you new skills, and boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Includes self-defence lessons so you learn practical techniques from the start which means you feel safe and boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Is an online programme, so you can access it whenever you want and wherever you are which means you learn at your convenience, with you in control, at a pace that is right for you.
Requires no kit or special equipment so you can practice in your own home which means you feel safe, free from judging eyes, and can learn fast.
Consists of seven introductory lessons so you experience all aspects of this fascinating martial art which means you focus on what works best for you so you become the best you can be.
Is video-based lessons so you can clearly see how to perform each technique which means you’ll learn quickly and make full use of your time.Includes self-defence lessons so you learn practical techniques from the start which means you feel safe and boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Has PDFs for download and interactive quizzes so you can test your new knowledge which means you monitor your progress and take pride in learning these new skills.
Includes talks on confidence so you start to develop the mindset of a Black Belt which means you can start to overcome the fears and the roadblocks that are holding you back so that you achieve your goals and live the life you dream of.
I'm loving it
Improvement in wellbeing and toning
Mental and physical motivation
Flexibility, stamina, fitness.
Riccardo (Personal Trainer)
Hi, I’m Nick Forgham. I’m a 5th Dan Black Belt in Shotokan karate, which I’ve been doing for over 30 years. I’ve been teaching for over 24 years, and what I love about karate is that anyone and everyone can have a go!
I’ve taught people aged 5 to 65, women and men, tall and short, wide and thin, fit and unfit, people who excel at sport and people with special needs.
The main thing is just to have a go. Learning a new skill is fun and rewarding, and a massive boost to your self-esteem and emotional wellbeing.
It’s also a great stress-buster, and achieving something new and different makes you feel proud of yourself.
"Nick has been teaching my daughter karate for the past year and she loves his classes! it's really helped her self-discipline and confidence - and definitely keeps her fit!" Christine Milne
- It's important to know how to warm up, so here is your first warm-up routine!
- Here's a one page summary of this first lesson for you to view and/or download.
- Congratulations! Now you've done your first warm-up, and are ready for your first karate lesson. We start with Choku Zuki (punch).
- Now we learn how to block an attack to the face! FREE PREVIEW
- And now a kick. The first kick we will do is Mae geri (front snap kick). FREE PREVIEW
- Self-defence - breaking free from a grab. FREE PREVIEW
- Here's a fun quiz to test your new knowledge! FREE PREVIEW
- Something to think about! FREE PREVIEW
- Congratulations! FREE PREVIEW
- Warm up, a new technique for blocking, and we start moving!
- Here's a summary of Lesson 2.
- Now we start with the first kata (pattern).
- Self-defence - one thing that you can always do, and a very effective short-range kick.
- Lesson 2 Quiz
- A short talk on taking responsibility.
- Warm up, how to turn FAST, a new block, and showing good spirit.
- Here's a summary of Lesson 3.
- Carrying on with the kata.
- Self-defence - using the new block to break from a grab AND THEN using the same technique to attack.
- Lesson 3 Quiz
- A short talk on your strengths - what they are and how to use them.
- Warm up, bowing and respect, and the strongest punch in karate!
- Here's a summary of Lesson 4.
- Developing the first kata.
- Putting everything together in to the kumite (sparring).
- How the kumite (sparring) looks with an opponent!
- Self-defence - how to make a would-be-attacker literally STOP in their tracks, and what to do next.
- Lesson 4 Quiz
- A short talk on goals, and how to achieve any goal, however big it may be!
- Warm up, and focusing on breathing and being relaxed to generate more power.
- Here's a summary of Lesson 5.
- Finishing the first kata!
- Introducing you to free style, and a useful technique that also works for self-defence.
- Lesson 5 Quiz
- A short talk on judging, and why Black Belts don't judge!
- Warm up and recap.
- Carrying on the basics, and introducing a new kick, Roundhouse kick!
- Here's a summary of Lesson 6.
- Introducing your second kata.
- A new punch from jiyu dachi (free style stance).
- A powerful way to block an attack to the face, with a powerful counter attack!
- Lesson 6 Quiz
- A short talk on commitment, and how to avoid two traps that can stop us from committing to action.
- Recapping ALL the basics fast speed, plus knife hand black and a new stance to master.
- Here's a summary of Lesson 7.
- Completing your second kata, how awesome is that?
- Putting together the jiyu kumite (free style) from the previous two lessons to make a wonderful combination.
- Howto counter a too-strong handshake or grab to the forearm.
- Lesson 7 Quiz
- This final talk focuses on spirit, having a positive mental attitude. Learn how you can never, ever, fail at anything ever again!